£35000 - £40000 per annum
26 days ago
Senior Buyer - Wiltshire- £40k
I am recruiting for a Senior Buyer in Wiltshire, for a leading Transport and Logistics company within their centralised procurement function, where you will be responsible for the spend across the Transport category. You will have the opportunity to lead cross functional teams to develop and implement strategic sourcing plans within procurement. If you are looking to work for an organisation that will give you the freedom to grow and develop a category the please read on.
- You will be running procurement projects across the Transport category within the centralised procurement function.
- You will oversee and negotiate the contractual agreements across the Category spend of £40m.
- You will drive engagement and develop relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation.
- You will support the develop of the procurement function strategy and negotiate best in class agreements.
- Experience working in procurement as a Senior Buyer ideally across Transport, Logistics or in the In-directs space.
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders.
- Working towards/achieved your CIPS qualification.
- Experience working in a strategic sourcing / procurement environment.
If you want to find out more about the Senior Buyer - Wiltshire - £40k role please call Stuart Brown on 01483213313