£300 - £400 per day
3 months ago
Superb opportunity to join a key client of 1st Executive, a world leading pharmaceutical organisation, to join as an interim Senior Buyer within the Sales and Marketing categories (including things such as Creative and Digital/MultiChannel Market Agencies). This is a maternity cover, so scope to last 12 months +, paying a competitive day rate.
You will be responsible for delivering value, including year on year cos savings, primarily within Sales and Marketing within UK and some global teams across all Business Units and divisions as applicable. This role also provides operational support o the procurement team, including data analysis and reporting, marketing intelligence gathering, support of complex local sourcing initiatives and more.
Requirements for the role:
- 4-6 years Procurement experience in a large scale, blue-chip organisation.
- MCIPS or equivalent qualification.
- In-depth experience of Category Management and Strategic Sourcing.
- Supplier Relationship / Vendor Management experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills throughout all levels of an organisation.
Ideally along with fantastic sourcing experience, candidates wtih exceptional supplier relationship management skills, along with excellent stakeholder management skills will be hugely favoured for this role.
This is an urgent need, if you are interested please apply for the role now, and any questions, call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.