£38000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits
4 months ago
A world class Manufacturing organisation, have an urgent requirement for a number of Senior Buyers within their rapidly growing Procurement & Supply Chain function, focused on the full spectrum of Materials, Electronics and Component sourcing. Driven by continuous successful business growth and investment in this world class brand, the Procurement & Supply Chain function is experiencing an exciting phase of unparalleled growth, acting as a key facilitator for change, driving best practice across the breadth of the Manufacturing Supply Chain.
This is a fast paced environment, driven by high technology and an ever increasing international customer base.
- Demonstrates experience in "direct" procurement, gained in a fast-moving Manufacturing environment
- Experience from an Electrical, Aerospace, Automotive or Tier 1 Manufacturing environment
- Evidence of strategic influencing surrounding the supplier base and leading negotiations
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, ideally gained in a complex multi-divisional environment
- Degree and/or CIPS is qualified
If are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org