£30000 - £39000 per annum
6 months ago
Senior Buyer- Procurement £39,000- Worcester
Urgent requirement for a Senior Buyer to work in a busy dynamic Procurement function, who believe in supporting and nurturing their staff to get the best from. Working in this agile environment you will be given the autonomy to work with and manage Senior stakeholders across the business through to c-suite level.
The main focus around the role is to proactively source across a spend of £20m category, to drive the procurement process to deliver solutions to the key stakeholders. You will ensure maximum value for money across the breadth of the category by engaging and partnering with stakeholders in the organisation. You will produce Bids and Tenders in line with EU (OJEU) procurement legislation.
- Experience producing full tenders within OJEU.
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders.
- Experience running bid and tenders in accordance with the EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU).
- Experience across the whole end to end cycle in procurement including contract management within OJEU.
- Ideally Degree qualified or working towards CIPS/MCIPS.
If you are a procurement professional and are interested in the Senior Buyer- £39,000- Worcester role please call Stuart Brown at 1st-Executive on 01483213313.