£30000 - £40000 per annum + Car Allowance
11 days ago
Senior Buyer - London - £40k
An opportunity has arisen to work with a leader in the engineering industry, as they are looking for a Senior Buyer to join the team, based in London.
Taking on the Senior Buyer - London - £40k role, you will be responsible for a wide range of categories, covering both indirect spend (HR/IT/Agency Labour/ Marketing) as well as subcontract spend. You will be responsible for c£40mill spend annually.
- Work with the Procurement Manager to develop and implement the procurement strategy across all areas of spend including direct and indirect materials, professional services, plant and subcontract
- Manage and create supplier framework agreements
- Achieving and reporting on savings and efficiencies
- Developing, implementing and managing electronic procurement catalogues
- Develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships
- Develop and maintain the supply chain
- Practical experience of full procurement lifecycle
- Experience of managing relevant categories of spend - indirect/ professional services/ subcontracts
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills; capable of presenting to senior people
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills to enable successful negotiations with suppliers
If you are interested in this Senior Buyer - London - £40k role, please apply directly through this advert, and I will give you a call ASAP.