£35000 - £42000 per annum
5 months ago
Senior Buyer - London - £42,000
Urgent requirement for a Senior buyer within a busy Procurement function to work across the fleet category and other indirect categories. Working for this commercially minded public sector organisation you will get to work 8-10 projects at any time across the breadth of the procurement.
If you have experience in the Public Sector (OJEU) and are looking to influence stakeholders on all procurement matters please read on.
- You will work across a portfolio of projects (8-10) across Fleet and Indirects as a whole.
- Running bids and tenders from start to finish.
- You will influence all decisions on procurement internally in line with the EU regulations (OJEU).
- Managing the expectations of the suppliers and the senior stakeholders.
You will have:
- Demonstrated the ability to strategical source across fleet/ indirect Services categories within the Public Sector (OJEU).
- Experience of full end to end procurement including SRM/Contract management.
- Engaged and influenced stakeholders through to C-Suite level.
- Completed or currently studying towards CIPS.
If you wish to apply to the Senior Buyer - London - £42,000 please contact Stuart Brown 01483 213313