£250 - £300 per day
11161 - 2005_1526816192
about 1 month ago
1st Executive are retained by a FTSE100 global name manufacturing company. They are looking for a Master Data Analyst to join a team implementing ERP. The role is a 6 month Interim contract and will cover master data management and SAP usage. This is a fantastic opportunity with a blue-chip company looking for someone to start ASAP.
- Manage and prioritize the DQO mailbox requests, working within agreed SLA's.
- Work with designated ERP system internal customers on understanding daily production/logistics problems, updating master data changes and co-ordinate and execute master data uploads
- Co-ordinate and resolve processing/reporting and field conflict issues within the DQO team
- Execute item master data transactions covering: create, amend and extend source lists, purchase info records, vendors, customers and manufacturing elements.
- Create training materials and documentation and execute training using the appropriate tools, where appropriate
- Participate in data harmonisation activities, and DQO process-improvement workshops
- Maintain the DQO Standard Operating Procedures and Data Dictionary
- Identify gaps in policies and escalate issues to appropriate channels as necessary for resolution
- This role will be carrying out an ERP implementation
- Be able to adapt to new systems
- Be able to manipulate data out of a system and then put back in
- Extract tables from SAP
- The department fills gaps within a project
- High volume of data lifting from SAP, shifting data and then putting back in to SAP.
- SAP functionality used for data extraction
- High volume of master data prep plus CSC files
- Will be using a lot of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)
- VLOOKUP and Excel
- Able to consistently manage data without corrupting
- Good communication skills required due to working with many different departments