£200 - £250 per day
3 months ago
An exceptional opportunity has arisen at a key client of mine, a world leading Pharmaceutical organisation recognised globally based in Surrey. They are seeking a skilled Marketing professional to join as a Sales Strategy Manager with superb experience in Trade Marketing for an FMCG or Pharmaceutical organisation. Initially this a 6-month contract paying up to £250 per day.
This role will be accountable for developing and executing my clients trade marketing strategy, which is aligned with 2 of their products brand strategy. This is a fantastic opportunity to handle 2 major brands in their market, by developing strategic brand and channel activation plans.
Key accountabilities include:
- Establishing superb working relationships with key customer contacts within the business t influence brand activation plans.
- Regular alignment with cross functional colleagues.
- Working closely with cross functional teams to develop account strategies with the key customers to deliver the overall plan.
- Manage the relationships with key agency partners to maximise plans and value for money.
- Very strong Trade Marketing experience, ideally within an FMCG or Pharma environment
- Excellent understanding of retailer's strategy and development of tailored customer plans that deliver sales and profit targets.
- Strong experience in Trade strategy development and annual trade planning.
- Ability to operate at a high degree of autonomy
- Excellent team and cross functional working skills
If this position is of interest, please apply now and any questions call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.