£25000 - £35000 per annum + Competitive package
4 months ago
1st Executive are currently recruiting on behalf of a Multinational Chemical company, based in Hertfordshire, for a S&OP Demand Planner to lead, plan and deliver the regional S&OP demand plan. The role covers a scope of work from facilitating the plan execution to improvement projects to build best practice within the supply chain.
- Demand Forecasting: Facilitate the monthly S&OP forecast cycle for the EU region, ensuring timely and accurate forecast models are published in line with business requirements
- Sales and Operations Execution: Define and embed the weekly demand execution (S&OE) process for the EU region
- Reporting and KPI's: Coordinating and maintaining the regional KPI score card to support team performance
- Development of regional S/OP: Support in S/OP development projects by facilitating change management projects in re-designing the 15 Month S&OP Demand Planning processes within Region and Sector to best practice methods.
- Health and Safety: Support a positive EHS culture
- Role will cover all sites in the EU Region (5 sites)
- Role will also have interaction with other regions (US and Asia) and sector stakeholders.
- Will require in degree of interaction with the Supply Chain teams at the sites.
- The role interacts with most business functions, including, Commercial, Operations, Technology, Procurement and Finance
- Will require high degree of collaboration at all levels in the organisation
- Role will predominantly work within the 1 to 15 months, but will cover a planning time horizon of 2 weeks to 5 years.