Amsterdam, North Holland
£65000 - £80000 per annum + Package
11 months ago
Our client, a FTSE 100 Manufacturing Company, are currently recruiting for an exciting role as an EU Roads Logistics Transformation Manager to join their dynamic Supply Chain & Logistics operations to help lead and implement change.
The Roads Logistics Implementation Manager will work cross a variety of business functions to understand the transformation process, in order to deliver high level global projects as per the Logistics Strategy across the globe.
- Build Networks and Relationships across all divisions to ensure best in class logistics operations
- Deliver key projects across all divisions as directed by the Logistics strategy
- Highlight process improvement opportunities & implement solutions
- Work with Transport Control Tower to deliver best in class transport solutions
- Utilise available data to present to senior stakeholders to generate buy-in
- You will have an excellent track record of implementing transformation projects in relation to road logistics
- A background in a multinational / global, complex organisation is required to be successful in this role
- The role requires you to have a strong understanding of data and the ability to utilise it to the company's benefit
- You will need to be experienced in influencing senior level stakeholders to generate buy-in with new strategies
- The flexibility to travel is essential for this role
- The ability to speak English and another European language is highly desirable.
If the role is of interest, please apply below or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org