£325 - £350 per day
about 1 year ago
A key client of 1st executive, a hugely successful and well-known Oil and Gas industry leader, are looking for a Risk Data Analyst to join them. This is a 6-month contract, paying up to £350 p/d based in greater London. An exciting opportunity for a data analyst with a strong background in Risk & Compliance, looking to take the next step in their career and work for one of the most interesting, diverse procurement functions globally.
This position would suit a Data Analyst with some experience dealing with Risk and Compliance data, as well as someone who has preferably worked in a procurement function (although this is not vital).
Your key responsibilities:
- Providing insight and recommendations with regard to the identification, mitigation and assessment of compliance and risk activity for procurement across the segment.
- Maintain ethics and compliance employee risk ratings in their Risk evaluation system and provide reporting on training compliance and metrics.
- Provide risk & compliance metrics and reporting/insights through maintaining & ensuring the effective use of available systems.
- Experience dealing with data for Risk and Compliance activity.
- Strong analytical skills and able to manage large sets of data.
- Experience working for a procurement function, or have strong knowledge on procurement is desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build and manage relationships, due to working with a global team with a complex structure.
- Experience providing data for the creation of Health & Safety and company / department policies.
If you are an Analyst and you think this position would suit you, please apply by sending your CV to Elliot.firstname.lastname@example.org or if you want to find out more, feel free to give Elliot a call on 01483 212186.