£40000 - £60000 per annum
9 months ago
Uncapped OTE : £40k-£60k plus exceptional lifestyle benefits - including up to 34 days leave, ongoing mentoring and clear career progression - Central Surrey location
We are currently seeking experienced Recruitment Consultants to become a specialist Recruitment leader in the No.1 'go-to' agency in our sector. 1st Executive provides a transparent career development plan and exceptional lifestyle benefits, with significant scope to develop your career, and benefit from access to some of the UK's most recognisable FTSE businesses as a client base.
2018 has already seen significant growth within the company, having exceeded our company objectives against an ambitious expansion plan. We are looking for those with focus and determination, progress driven and who can demonstrate proven success of winning and retaining clients.
As the biggest specialist Consultancy in the UK delivering Procurement and Supply Chain talent, we can offer comprehensive mentoring from established Senior Recruitment Directors. If you are interested to progress or begin a career in recruitment and want to work with some of the globe's most recognised brands, read on and apply now!
- Award winning training - whilst experience is preferred, we will coach and mentor you to be a leader in our sector
- Personalised Career Development Plan - transparent and achievable tailored to your goals and strengths. We invest in you to progress towards and into Senior Management
- Highly competitive basic salary with realistic earnings of £60k as a Senior Consultant
- The opportunity to join a Global leader in the Recruitment industry
- Exceptional lifestyle benefits package so you can have fun and enjoy your success - unlimited earnings, breakfast on us, Michelin star dining, up to 34 days annual leave, and 5* trips to glamorous locations (Monaco in 2018)
What you can expect:
- Our values are inherent in everything we do, which is how we have grown to boast a loyal client list on long term PSL, which includes many of the FTSE 350 and Global 500 most recognisable companies. From your first day joining us, you will be partnering with businesses such as McLaren, Sky, British Airways and Apple.
- Our business structure has a role to suit all skill strengths and experience levels: As an experienced Consultant, our business operates transparently to ensure that you reach your potential and will have full support from Resourcers and Management. If you are new to Recruitment, we offer a comprehensive Training programme to ensure your success.
The ideal applicant:
- Proven UK based success in a Recruitment, Business Sales role and/or Client facing targeted role
- Well educated: Degree level or equivalent, intelligent, able to manage and use information effectively
- Highly motivated, proactive by nature and demonstrates taking initiative to overcome challenges
- Ambitious and resilient - our top consultants constantly strive for superior standards in work ethics and results
- Excellent communication skills - able to articulate and liaise confidently with C-level contacts
- Proactive and adaptable character; embraces challenges and shows initiative
If you would like to explore options with us, please apply and/or contact Ann-Marie Burke for a confidential informal discussion.
Applicants should ensure that they are within a commutable distance to the Guildford outskirts as part of the application process.