Brighton, East Sussex
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Competitive Benefits
about 1 year ago
A well known utility provider is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant to lead on the costing and overall delivery of Capex projects relating to a £80M investment starting in 2020.
Supported by the commercial team, you will take ownership of all commercial aspects for multiple key/complex projects within the South of England, from inception to completion.
The ideal candidate will come from a Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultancy background, with the ability to confidently and accurately budget, monitor, report on and deliver numerous highly complex projects.
- Significant experience in Quantity Surveying / Cost Consulting at a senior level, gained within a corporate, client based organisation or specialist consultancy (international exposure an advantage)
- Exposure to major capex projects across utilities, construction or water maintenance
- Detailed knowledge of the construction and procurement processes associated with utility construction
- Proficient in developing and employing modelling and estimating techniques, to provide accurate rates and costs for an annual spend across a variety of different types and sizes of new and complex projects
- Relevant qualifications, i.e. BSc Hons Quantity Surveying / MRICS