West London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + + benefits
4 months ago
Quality Systems Manager, Packaging - Up to £65k - West London
Opportunity to join a global, privately owned company focused on innovating, optimizing and managing the supply chains of leading brands. They offer services in marketing analytics, packaging, supply chain management and logistics.
Huge scope for growth and advancement once within the organisation that employees 1,000's of staff and has operations across 100 countries.
The successful candidate will oversee all quality assurance, food safety, compliance systems and activities within (market scope) within a large, diverse and dynamic network of packaging suppliers.
- Supplier QA reviews and audits (e.g. GMP, HACCP, etc.) with action plans in place to close gaps;
- Implement supplier quality metrics through formal audits, e.g., complaint rate, quality scorecards, supplier ranking mechanism, GMP/HACCP, SQMS, social accountability
- Monitor product performance at suppliers and stores
- Identify and implement best practices
- Implement Critical to Quality (CTQ) and Over the counter (OTC/ATCQ) programs
- Assure that a workable mock recovery program and crisis action plans are in place, communicated, and understood
- Conduct regular product evaluations of local supplier production versus target products and monitor product quality performance
- Must have a manufacturing background specifically within packaging
- Excellent communication skills as you'll be interfacing with 10's of suppliers and senior stakeholders - must be able to stand ones ground
- Strong presentation skills
- At least 8 years' experience in a quality role in a manufacturing environment where he/she was responsible for raw materials through production to finished goods
- A further 5 years in senior management capacity and customer interface
To apply, please apply on this site, or email me and your CV to email@example.com