Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£200 - £300 per day
27 days ago
1st Executive are recruiting a Quality Manager on behalf of a fantastic British manufacturing organisation known all over the world. They are seeking a switched on, Quality Assurance specialist with preferable experience in Medical Device / Pharmaceuticals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to extend your knowledge in a regulated environment and add a great name to your CV. Long contract of 6 months paying a very competitive rate.
The Quality Systems Manager is responsible for managing quality systems personnel and overseeing the Quality Management System. You will implement, support, and sustain quality system elements through procedure generation, training, auditing, amd technical support. He/she provides oversight and guidance in quality systems operations, ensuring continuous compliance to external standards/ regulations and Internal requirements.
- Minimum 8 years in a quality assurance environment, medical device or pharmaceuticals preferred.
- 2-3 years supervisory/management experience required
- Requires ability to assess current Smith & Nephew practices with external standards (GMP's, ISO 13485, EN, J-GMP, and MDD), guidance, and regulations.
- Must be able to provide and implement solutions to quality problems.
- Makes effective decisions related to compliance and quality systems.
- Requires well developed written, oral, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams, organizing and managing projects including developing, coaching, and guiding team members.
- Required the ability to understand the impact of GMP's, ISO 13485, EN, J-GMP, CMDCAS, and MDD requirements.
- External auditing experience preferred
If this position is of interest, please apply now and if you have any questions please call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.