£35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits Package
about 2 months ago
A Purchasing Manager (chemical raw materials & packaging) is needed to join a Global Leader that specialises in Chemicals, based near Liverpool. This global leader is looking to continue their success through providing innovative, sustainable and high performance solutions. Purchasing is a vital component to ensure the on-time delivery of raw materials, packaging and indirect spend to support the production activities.
As Purchasing Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the company achieves the lowest total cost of acquisition for purchased chemicals raw materials packaging. You will also be tasked with developing and implementing risk managed purchasing strategies for chemical raw materials and packaging, as well as compliance with group policies and third-party regulations
- You will need to demonstrate previous experience of strategic & tactical sourcing of chemical raw materials and packaging
- Proven negotiation skills
- Capability to network with senior stakeholders
- You will be able to build effective working relationships through strong communication and influencing.
- CIPS qualifications / Educated to degree level
**If you believe you have the right skill set to implement the significant change our client are looking to achieve, please do apply for the role below or give Brad Mills a call on 01483 212 190**