£48000 - £55000 per annum
11 days ago
Property Procurement Manager 55k required to work in a busy centralised Procurement function in Nottingham for a fixed term contract.
It's a great opportunity for an experienced Property Procurement professional to lead the strategic sourcing across the Property category with a spend of £50m.
- Report into the Head of Procurement.
- Develop and lead Strategic Sourcing projects across the Property Category.
- Work with Stakeholders across the business through to C-suite level.
- Identify and deliver bottom line savings on an ongoing basis and to meet specific in-year targets.
- Engage with internal customers to understand their specific requirements linked to end customer commitments.
- Significant experience in a Procurement role across the Property category.
- CIPS, or working towards (or equivalent) / relevant degree.
- Experience of Stakeholder Management and Influencing skills.
If you are interested in working the Property Procurement Manager £55K Nottingham then please do get in touch with Stuart Brown on 01483 213313.