£60000 - £84000 per annum + Competitive Benefits
about 2 months ago
I am working with a leading FMCG Retail company, who are looking to recruit a Category Manager (Property), for a newly created role. The key differentiating aspects of the role include being embedded within the stakeholder community, therefore you will require strong engagement/management across all levels of stakeholders. You will be given the opportunity to proactive source across the Category and develop new strategies. The role will be based in London.
- Proactively sourcing across the Property category whilst embedding yourself within the stakeholder community.
- Building and developing strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Analysing across the category and find ways of creating savings and adding value.
- Proactively develop and implement strategies within the category.
- Experience strategically sourcing across Property (Shop Fit, Signage, M&E, Lighting, etc.)
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Experience develop, implementing process and procedures within a greenfield environment.
- Degree educated / equivalent or CIPS.
If you want to find out more about the FM Category Managers role in Bracknell please call Brad Mills on 01483 212 190.