Birmingham, West Midlands
£37000 - £47000 per annum + package
8 months ago
Our client, a long established Public Sector institution, seeks to recruit a Procurement Manager with Property and Facilities Management Category experience. The jobholder will be required to support new build and refurbishment projects, as well as delivering best in class sourcing solutions across a portfolio of both hard and soft services.
The jobholder will design and deliver strategic procurement solutions for the FM & Property spend portfolio of circa £20m +, that will contribute to the 10 year savings target. There will be capital property new build projects and refurbishment projects as well as associated FM spends on both Hard and Soft Services including Security, Cleaning, Catering, etc. Key to your success will be an ability to develop effective stakeholder relationships in order to add value delivering an invaluable, high-level, procurement service to the internal customer.
- Demonstrable FM and Property category experience, encompassing both Hard and Soft Services
- Able to demonstrate a degree of international sourcing experience
- OJEU or EU regulated Procurement experience
- Highly numerical and analytical
- Strong communicator and negotiator at all levels - with a track record of establishing credible stakeholder relationships
- Ideally educated to Degree level and MCIPS qualified