City of Westminster, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Car allowence + Benefits
about 1 year ago
The role is for a Commerical Projects Procurement manager to work closely with our top FTSE 100 client to manage the subcontact procurement. The correct person will be able to handle large, complex and fast moving projects with experiance in JCT or NEC3 subcontract. The role is national so a UK Driving licence is essential.
- Ensure governance, project process, risk management, supply chain readiness and commercial management of Subcontractors is achieved and enhanced.
- Ensure that requirements are executed in accordance with end customer requirements including; cost, quality, timeliness of delivery and communication requirements.
- Subcontractor performance management
- Deliver measurable savings through both Local and Regional sourcing.
- To handle multiple projects, high volume activity and establish priorities in a dynamic environment
- UK Driving licence
- Experiance in JCT or NEC3
- History of subcontract procurement, ideally within the Construction focus
- Experiance with complex projects requiring multiple contractors
- Experiance with contract risk elimination through negotiation
- Stakeholder management
- Degree or CIPS