£300 - £400 per day
8 months ago
SC Cleared Project Manager - London - £400 p/d
Urgent requirement For an SC cleared PRINCE 2 qualified project manager with experience in the public sector.
- Experience of successful project management delivery simultaneously, across a portfolio of projects.
- Experience of successfully applying project management processes and procedures within a PRINCE2 environment
- Recent and relevant experience of project initiation
- Experience building relationships with public sector stakeholders
- Prepare Business Cases and project plans which contribute to achievement of the Business Plan and are based on a sound understanding of resource availability and capability. Work with project leads to agree project scope, milestones, risks and priorities. Define roles and responsibilities and schedule work to meet identified business needs and benefits within time, cost and quality parameters.
- Develop in an inclusive manner all project-related approaches including Project Initiation Document, highlight reports, risk registers, formal change control processes and completion reports in accordance with project management best practice, and in a manner that gains ownership and buy in from colleagues.
- Lead on co-ordinating of the work of project teams instigating appropriate action when performance deviates from plan, to ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and that interdependencies are identified and actively managed.
If you are interested in the SC Cleared Project Manager position please call Jamie Mackinlay on 01483213311 immediately CV deadline submission is at 16:00 12/02/19.