€65000 - €75000 per annum
8 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a leading provider of sustainable fibre-based packaging worldwide.
You are a mission driven Project Management with a background in Operations or Supply Chain and experience deploying IT tools in a complex business environment, understanding of how best to communicate with senior management teams, IT teams, and other functions in the business.
You will be responsible for the effective deployment of agreed governance and assurance, monitoring progress and managing risks along the way. This will also mean tracking, monitoring, and reporting on assigned aspects of the programme so that any issues can be raised with the Programme Manager and solved promptly.
This including responsibility for ensuring the Sponsor and Steering Committee are regularly informed about the project's status and its outlook on achieving the defined objective, ensuring the delivery of the programme objectives is to the appropriate quality levels, on time and within budget, in line with the project plan.
- Significant Project Management experience, with a background in Operations and/or Supply Chain.
- Experience deploying IT tools in a complex business environment.
- Understanding of how best to communicate with senior management teams, IT teams, and other functions in the business.
- Ability to coordinate a number of different colleagues in various teams and efficiently move the project forward.
- Proactive, with a mindset focused on making a quick impact so that the project can be completely successfully and on time.
Why should you join?
You'd be joining a leading provider of sustainable fibre-based packaging worldwide, which is supported by recycling and paper making operations. They play a central role in the value chain across sectors including e-commerce, fast moving consumer goods and industrials.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.