£400 - £500 per day
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Project Manager
Duration: 7 Months
Rate: £400 - £500 per day (Inside IR35)
- Manage the delivery of specific projects, delivering projects on schedule to budget at an appropriate level of quality using an approved project management methodology.
- Comfortable in managing multiple small projects at pace.
- Ensure that the need for budgets and the use of resources (including staff - both internal and external) to take forward individual projects is considered and agreed and that expenditure and use of resources is resources is reported on accurately.
- In delivering individual projects, help ensure that business benefits are realised through successful implementation and that internal resources and external suppliers are managed to deliver the project benefits.
- Ensure communication with all project stakeholders to ensure that: there is effective and timely provision of governance information to sponsors, project boards and stakeholders; progress against plans is monitored and reported on; risks and other issues are identified, managed and escalated as appropriate; and all those involved in a project or who are affected by the work of a project, are communicated with regularly
- Help develop and maintain project documentation (including standard project document templates).
- Help map dependencies across projects to ensure that project work being taken forward by the Team is properly coordinated.
- Provide cover for others in the team when required, including attendance at relevant project boards.
- Hardware Procurement
- Network Enhancements
- Backup, DR, and BC
- Remote Access
- Network Remediation
- Network Identity Layer Remediation
- Network Layer Remediation
- WAN - Service Enhancement, Renewal and OPEX Reduction
- VPN Monitoring
- Storage and Backup Media
- Email Security Remediation
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.