Up to £18 per hour
J10949 - 201217_1513781684
6 months ago
Job Title: Programme Manager
Industry: Aerospace / Manufacturing
Are you looking for a career with a leading, UK-based manufacturing organisation?
Are you looking for a position within project management with unparalleled job prospects?
Do you have experience working as part of a PMO with knowledge of project management methodologies?
If the answer to these questions is yes then this is the opportunity for you!
My client is a global manufacturer within the Aerospace Industry who designs, manufactures, and markets civil and military aeronautical products worldwide.
As one of the most recognised brands in this sector, they employ in excess of 100,000 people globally and have a multi-billion pound turnover each year.
They are hiring a Programme Office Assistant to act as a project manager within procurement and operations.
The role will involve general programme management and risk management (identification and mitigation) delivering projects on time and on budget. You will support the Capability Manager through interface with project stakeholders and action plan tracking, maintaining project status and information.
To do this role you will have;
- 1 - 2 years experience in Project management.
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Negotiation level of English both verbal and written.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Proactive attitude and ability to work autonomously.
- Flexible and adaptable for a changing work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills.