£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits Package
8 days ago
A global leading manufacturing company, based in Hertfordshire, is looking to attract a Production Controller. You will be responsible for providing outstanding service and supply chain expertise for the operation within the UK business. The main focus of the role is to develop a clear understanding of the production process, to drive an efficient and effective flow of materials through the process, with the aim of satisfying customer requirements, controlling inventory and reducing the backlog.
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire
Title: Production Controller (Needs to be a non-smoker)
Salary: Up to £35k + Benefits Package
- Develop a strong insight and understanding of the refining process, specifically within the PGM Refinery and how this links to the whole refining process.
- Review, analyse and interpret PGMR production data, using this to set the production schedule and anticipate any problems with the flow of materials.
- Working with complex production processes, use data analysis techniques to reduce Precious Metal inventory levels and ensure production schedules are designed and delivered to meet customer specifications
- Operate and maintain efficient supply chain administration processes, including order of materials & reagents in addition to managing the intake and flow of material within the production cycle
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- A passion for Information technology and ability to learn (extensive training will be provided)
- Experience in a Production Control/Supply Chain role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail with organisational and planning skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with other functional teams
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Strong Health and Safety awareness
If this role is of interest, please contact Brad Mills on 01483 212 190 or apply below.