£35000 - £40000 per annum + Competitive package
6 months ago
1st Executive are working with a global energy company to recruit a Procurement Specialist to be based in Glenrothes, Scotland. The jobholder will lead, manage and govern assigned external spend by ensuring short and long term value. The jobholder will do this by the formulation and implementation of category sourcing strategies achieving both business objectives and/or the lowest total Cost of Ownership. You will need to foster strong relationships with stakeholders to support best value to the business.
The main purpose of this role is to manage an assigned sub-category to ensure short and long term value through formulation and implementation of sub category sourcing strategies to achieve the business objectives and/or the lowest Total Cost of Ownership.
- Demonstrates experience across indirect/MRO/Capex procurement, gained in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of mentoring/leading functional reports
- Evidence of strategic influencing surrounding the supplier base and leading negotiations
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, ideally gained in a complex multi-divisional environment
- Relevant qualification to degree and/or Chartered MCIPS (or equivalent) is required