£46000 - £51000 per annum
6 months ago
Procurement Specialist - £50k - Sidcup
A newly created procurement function is looking to recruit a procurement specialist who will define and develop robust procurement strategies for indirect spend areas, within the business.
Working for a Housing Association who are going through a rapid period of growth, you will be leading projects across the indirects space including IT/ Telecoms, HR, Professional services and FM to secure savings in line with the EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU). This is a 12 month FTC.
- You will be running projects in the procurement function in accordance with EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU).
- You will Oversee and Negotiate the contractual agreements in the procurement function.
- You will drive engagement and develop relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Worked in procurement in the public sector (OJEU) across the indirects space.
- A track record engaging and influencing key stakeholders.
- Run bids and tenders in accordance with the EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU).
- Ideally Degree qualified or working towards CIPS/MCIPS.
If you want to find out more about the Procurement Specialist - £50k - Sidcup - FTC role please call Stuart Brown on 01483 213313.