York, North Yorkshire
£32000 - £37000 per annum
7 months ago
Procurement Specialist - £37,000- York
An exciting opportunity has arisen to working in a busy Procurement function within the Public Sector across two sites, where you will be giving expert advice to educational companies on all matters Procurement and show them ways of creating savings inline with EU regulations (OJEU).
- Manage the whole tenders process for all procurement matters in accordance with the EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU).
- Sourcing in the in-directs space and implement policy's and strategies to create savings across the entire spend.
- Drive the procurement process to deliver solutions for the key stakeholders.
You will have:
- An excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders.
- Managed the tender process accordance with the EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU).
- Worked across the whole end to end cycle in procurement including contract management within OJEU.
- Ideally Degree qualified or working towards CIPS/MCIPS.
If you are a procurement professional and are interested in the Procurement Specialist - £37,000- York role please call Stuart Brown at 1st-Executive on 01483213313.