£16 - £400 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim Procurement Specialist in Network Services at £350-400p/d is required for a global FTSE100 Retail Organisation based in Greater London. Initial 6-month contract, likely to extend, this is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with a strong blue-chip background ad strong track record across sourcing Network and Telecoms services.
- Providing deep category knowledge and supply market expertise to the business.
- Creating and executing a future sourcing strategy for Network Services that maximises ROI for the business i.e. activities focused on increased savings for the business and/or reduced cost / demand.
- Managing risk and drive value for all spend under remit.
- Developing & executing an appropriate supplier governance process to effectively manage vendor relationships including performance reviews, obligations tracking and value leakage prevention.
- Ensuring service levels are measured, reviewed, and reported on correctly.
- Modify service levels and create new Service Levels over the term of the agreements.
- Coach less experienced GBS procurement staff.
- Participate in company networks, sharing information, best practices and lessons learned
- Measure / report the value delivered.
- Extensive experience of executing procurement across the IT Network Services category, including telecoms, data carriage and voice amongst other services.
- Experience in global or multi country service environments with a proven track record of influencing large teams of a diverse nature.
- Experience running large sourcing activities, including drafting and running RFPs and drafting and negotiating contracts. This will also involve post contract-award duties such as designing SLA's and implementing KPI's.
- Vendor management skills and applying industry best practice.
- Demonstrable experience in Fixed Pricing, Firm Pricing, T&M, and Staff Augmentation constructs.
- Ability to articulate requirements in contract ready language.
- Ability to interpret contract language and develop a position.
- Specific and in depth understanding of the category supply market and value drivers.
- Excellent negotiation skills with experience in negotiating multi-million commercial IT contracts.
- Ability to engage mid to senior business and IT personnel in an influential manner, to win over stakeholder consensus.
We are required to shortlist CVs by close of play on Tuesday (19/02/19) so if you are interested please call Jamie Mackinlay on 01483213311