23 days ago
Procurement Specialist NEC3 - Warrington
1st Executive are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Nuclear business, based in Warrington to identify a Procurement Specialist, who will be able to come in and manage / improve performance rather than tendering. Being able to manage numerous suppliers, add value and continuously looking to drive improvements.
Role: Procurement Specialist - NEC3 (Capex/Capital Projects)
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
- Planning and implementing supply arrangements, managing supplier performance and scheduling of deliveries;
- Managing complex contracting and sub contract models, including management of flow-down matters. Experience with the NEC3 contracting model is essential;
- Working in a major engineering based industry, with a focus on major projects, such as nuclear, construction, aerospace and electronics, engineering, manufacturing or M&E, oil and gas, plant and equipment, power and process, or transmission and distribution;
- A good understanding of cost models/business models particularly in relation to the NEC models, familiarity with accounting practices, commercial audits, forecasting and valuations and supplier costing models;
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent. Corporate membership of CIPS is highly desirable;
If you are interested in applying for the Procurement Specialist role, please give Brad Mills a call on 01483 212 190 or apply below to discuss further.