£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits Package
5 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity with a high-profile Retail organisation, to join as a procurement specialist, to manage, streamline and improve the process across the business.
You will be running an efficient and organised department procuring products and services. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, innovative Procurement function that prides itself on creating value and delivering cost savings for their stakeholders.
- Monitor, plan and control forecast standards for GNFR (Goods Not For Resale) products throughout the year adapting to seasonal peaks.
- Review the market to ensure value for money is being delivered and new products are being presented to the business.
- Analyse the current stocks of GNFR within the business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability and willingness to multi-task.
- Flexibility and readiness to adapt to changing priorities.
- Good attention to detail which will be evident through paperwork completed, organisation of department and sufficient stock levels.
- Ability to perform duties effectively with minimum supervision and guidance.
Call Brad Mills on 01483 212 190 to find out more about the Procurement Specialist role in London.