£200 - £250 per day
8 months ago
Procurement Specialist - Corporate Services
Fantastic opportunity for an Indirect Procurement Specialist within the Oil & Gas industry. This is an exciting opportunity for any procurement professional with experience of sourcing across indirect categories in complex environments, with a particular focus on business services. E-procurement systems will be utilised so experience of SAP and Ariba is preferred. This is a 3-month contract, likely to be extended and paying a competitive rate.
If you have experience sourcing HR, Professional or Corporate services for large operators or businesses, then this could certainly be a position of interest.
- Working with the relevant category and commodity managers to implement sourcing processes to ensure delivery of category sourcing strategies
- The development of sourcing strategies in alignment with commodity strategies and specific business objectives (both local and global)
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of relevant supply marketplaces
- Engaging the business and provide guidance on procurement process and risk management
- Manages supplier relationships, engagement and involvement
- Leading the full sourcing process which includes development of scope, supplier selection, commercial negotiation, and contract execution
- Ensuring the procurement common processes are implemented, used and continually improved
- Interfacing where relevant with the Indirect Procurement Operations Centre
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of procurement experience, ideally focused on indirect categories and, more specifically, on services.
- Experience of working in complex environments.
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Experience of SAP & Ariba
If this role is of interest, please apply now as this role is an urgent need. If you have any questions, please call Alec Farlow on 01483 213 315.