Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £65000 per annum + + package
17 days ago
Procurement/Commercial Manager £50-65,000 + benefits package
Excellent opportunity to work on some of the largest infrastructure projects in the UK on behalf of a well renown and niche consultancy. As a Procurement Manager you will be delivering into major capital programmes and complex projects across construction, engineering or systems. Rail experience highly desired - please hightlight on CV.
The role is largely work from home, with some travel to sites/client offices. We have a range of roles with this consultancy company that works with mupliple clients on projects across the breadth of the UK.
Permenant and 1 year FTC contracts available based on your preference.
You will be:
- Implementing commercial policy and giving advice to client teams
- Developing Commercial Governance Procedures, Processes and Systems
- Developing Contracting Strategies
- Producing Tender and Contract Documentation
- Running Tender Processes
- Undertaking Contract Management
- Ensuring Risk and Opportunity Management
- Construction or Rail Infrastructure experience
- Experience undertaking end-to-end procurement within infrastructure projects
- Ideally NEC/JCT framework experience
- Public sector procurement experience using the OJEU framework
- Rail Technical systems/Rolling stock experience is desired
- Experience working in a client focussed environment with excellent stakeholder management skills
If of interest, please apply to this role or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org