Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £50000 per annum + + package
4 months ago
Procurement/Commercial Manager £40-50,000 + benefits package
Excellent opportunity to work on some of the largest infrastructure projects in the UK on behalf of a well renown and niche consultancy. As a Procurement Manager you will be delivering into major capital programmes and complex projects across construction, engineering or systems. Rail experience highly desired.
The role is largely work from home, with some travel to sites/client offices. We have a range of roles with this consultancy company that works with mupliple clients on projects across the breadth of the UK.
Permenant and 1 year FTC contracts available based on your preference.
You will be:
- Implementing commercial policy and giving advice to client teams
- Developing Commercial Governance Procedures, Processes and Systems
- Developing Contracting Strategies
- Producing Tender and Contract Documentation
- Running Tender Processes
- Undertaking Contract Management
- Ensuring Risk and Opportunity Management
- Construction or Rail Infrastructure experience
- Experience undertaking end-to-end procurement within infrastructure projects
- Ideally NEC/JCT framework experience
- Public sector procurement experience using the OJEU framework
- Rail Technical systems/Rolling stock experience is desired
- Experience working in a client focussed environment with excellent stakeholder management skills
If of interest, please apply to this role and/or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org