€60000 - €85000 per annum + + package
4 months ago
Role: Procurement Service & Delivery Manager
Salary: €60-85k + 20% bonus and package
Location: Paris, France (current right to work in France/EU required)
Flexible working: 2-3 days a week working from home
A major multinational consumer goods corporation is seeking a world class Procurement Service Delivery Manager to lead the Service & Delivery arm of its Corporate Procurement function across France, and later internationally.
This is a senior position with a high degree of visibility, requiring an appropriately accomplished individual who has the vision, influence, business sense and strategic expertise to effectively steer in-country Procurement teams, and who consistently pursues commercial excellence, innovation, and maximum value.
Working in tandem with the central Category Management division, you will be responsible for cascading General Indirect sourcing strategies to in-country Procurement across your region, spearheading implementation, and fine-tuning strategies to achieve superior outcomes. You'll take full ownership of Procurement projects that directly support local and European top management decisions and impact the bottom line.
To be successful, you will need to establish and nurture robust relationships with senior country stakeholders, defining business requirements and identifying, leading, and implementing local sourcing projects aligned with stakeholder needs. Vendor management is equally important, to ensure strategic supplier performance is sustained and augmented through monitoring SLA's, Continuous Improvement activities, quality and service standards, and maintaining local supplier relationships.
This is a superb opportunity to join one of the world's biggest and most respected brands, operating at the cutting edge of technology, innovation, and inspiration, and offering infinite possibilities to those wishing to fast track their career.
Key Skills & Experience:
- MUST be Fluent in English and French
- Minimum 4-5 years' corporate Procurement experience within a large global matrix organisation (applicants who have not worked solely in Procurement will also be considered, provided they possess a sufficient level of Procurement expertise).
- Strong cross-category knowledge encompassing a range of Indirects, including Marketing and others such as R&D, IT, HR, FM, and Logistics (Temporary Labour / Outsourced People Solutions an advantage).
- Impeccable stakeholder and supplier management skills, exceptionally influential and credible at the highest levels, and equally focused on value for money, service quality and positive strategic outcomes.
- A fiercely successful negotiator with superlative 'in life' contract management capabilities.
- Based in or within commutable distance of Paris, and able to demonstrate deep local market expertise gathered over the course of several years working in Germany with German vendors
- Familiarity with SAP Ariba (desirable).