Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£55000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits
3 months ago
Are you a Procurement professional with Source to Contract (S2C) experience?
Are you commutable to Sheffield?
1st Executive's client, a leading Financial Services organisation would be keen to speak to you about their Source to Contract Project Lead role to assist the new Head of S2C, joining a small team, that sits within the wider Global Procurement Operations team.
This is a fantastic opportunity within a global organisation for an ambitious Procurement professional.
This Sheffield based role focuses on the delivery of process change projects within the UK.
You will manage process improvements to the e-procurement systems for sourced contracts, procure to pay and supplier performance, implementing, embedding and sustaining these changes on a global basis.
There could be some international travel as the role develops.
- Change management activities - change impact assessment, stakeholder mapping and communication
- Presentations, training preparation and delivery
- Project management and project planning
- Issue management &resolution
- SME point of contact and process expert for stakeholders in countries
- Relationship and stakeholder management
- Source to contract experience
- Process change management experience
- Project management qualification.
- CIPS qualification is desirable
- A track record of successfully implementing change
- Autonomous, self-starter, who can confidently network quickly
- Experience of creating and deploying comprehensive business/operating plans
- Proven experience of successful project management
If this sounds like the next step in your Procurement career, and you can commute to Sheffield, then please give Jack Williams at 1st Executive a call to discuss further on 01483 213316