East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£130 - £150 per day
11109 - 0102_1517498206
12 months ago
1st Executive are retained by a global manufacturing organisation, currently undergoing significant change throughout the company. They require a procurement support professional to support project teams within the company. You will be expected to manage administrative processes which are critical to project delivery including contracting, purchase orders/invoicing, compliance and review of promotional materials. Training will be provided on systems which govern these processes.
Key Skills Required:
- High degree of competence with Microsoft Windows, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Familiarity with project management software an advantage.
- Ability to quickly comprehend new software systems relating to procurement/finance, compliance etc.
- Good interpersonal skills, including ability to build remote relationships with team members based outside of the UK.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, including contributing to internal reports and outputs.
- Proven ability to manage/contribute to multiple projects and effectively prioritise workload.
- Proactive nature including a willingness to seek advice and follow-up unresolved issues.
- Internal colleagues in compliance, finance, regulatory and marketing.
- Occasional interactions with external contractors and customers
Required experience and qualifications:
- Prior experience in a departmental administrator/project support role.
- Experience of working with teams across multiple geographical locations is desirable.
- Experience of working with procurement/finance systems is desirable.
- A formal administrative/project management qualification is desirable but not necessary.
- Degree level education is desirable but not necessary.