£35000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
over 1 year ago
Procurement Project Specialist - £40K (FTC)
Are you an ambitious individual looking to fast-track your career in Procurement and/or Project Management? Our client, a leading UK 'Blue-Chip', is looking to recruit a Procurement Project Specialist to sit within a "greenfield" procurement function. This is a fantastic development role for an individual with procurement or project management experience and with a desire to fast-track their career in a Procurement function undergoing significant transformation and up-skilling.
- The purpose of the role is to lead and coordinate a project to ensure the company's Marketing division is prepared for new GDPR legislation across their outsourced functions and third party suppliers, initially as part of Maternity cover for a supplier manager within the team.
- The project covers procedural compliance, creation and centralisation of any policy documents and updating of contracts, and planning of internal and external communications. The role holder will also be responsible for any ad-hoc procurement project support work across the division throughout the period, including the completion of due diligence and project management of contract changes.
This is an excellent opportunity to enter the procurement function of a prestigious 'Blue-Chip' organisation. Ideally you will have a desire to pursue procurement/project management as a career.
- Demonstrates some experience of operating in a Procurement and/or Project Management capacity in a 'blue-chip' business - comfortable managing multiple complex projects across a diverse stakeholder portfolio (including third parties).
- Experience of working with Data Protection regulations.
- Experience of analyzing and documenting organisational requirements and implementing solutions.
- Systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Ideally Degree qualified