£550 - £600 per day
4 months ago
A fantastic interim position with one of 1st Executives key pharmaceutical clients has just come up and they are looking for an MSP Project Manager. This is a great position for any project manager or procurement specialist who have been working within HR and recruitment and looking to take the next step in their career.
The company is a global pharmaceutical organisation that have grown year on year and are now a top 15 organisation. They provide a number of solutions within the medical field and they are absolute specialists in their field. An exceptional organisation to work for and a great name to have on your CV.
As an MSP Project Manager, you will be the single point of contact for all MSP activities. You will attend all work stream meetings, manage escalations, assist with issue resolution and proactively engage client resources when needed.
- Lead the day to day activities from the client side collaborating with their key MSP and provide input to design of future state processes.
- You will coordinate cross functional resources for testing and solution validation.
- Help plan communication and training rollout for client managers and suppliers
- Educate client resources on what needs to be done and when during the implementation process.
- You will be managing project risks associated with the MSP's.
- Track and report post implementation issues for resolution.
Key requirements/experience needed:
- Procurement background
- Must have experience in implementing outsourced MSP in large multi-national companies.
- Experience implementing in Europe / works councils
- Experience & knowledge of Fieldglass an advantage
- Strong Project management skills
- Good communication skills
- SRM Experience
This role will involve travelling around Europe, destinations include;
If this sounds like a position for you, or you would like to discuss further, please apply by sending an up to date CV to Elliot Fisher on Elliot.firstname.lastname@example.org or give Elliot a call on 01483 212186.