Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£50000 - £65000 per annum
28 days ago
This exciting newly created role within a global tier one bank is important for the alignment of the global bank's financial objectives and Procurement savings targets. You will be working with senior stakeholders within a FTSE100 business, working collaboratively with Regional Heads of Procurement, presenting findings to ExCo and senior executives.
The intention is to support Global Procurement teams deliver their savings targets.
- Support the global Procurement teams to deliver savings targets, reviewing and validating them to financial objectives
- Working closely with a Senior Validation Manager, you will be working in a newly created exciting global role that spans the entire global bank globally, dealing with regional Heads of Procurement and Exco colleagues.
- Supporting Procurement colleagues to ensure familiarity with savings methodologies and compliance
- Challenging the quality of savings
- Aligning finance objective and procurement objectives
- Ideal backgrounds for the role would include Finance/PMO/Savings/Business Analysts/Procurement Analysts
- Procurement experience or exposure is ideal due to the stakeholders you will manage internally
- Comfortable interacting and presenting to senior stakeholders
For a confidential conversation about this role please call Jack Williams at 1st Executive on 01483 213316.