£70000 - £85000 per annum
15 days ago
Procurement Performance Lead - London (£80k)
A London based client is looking for a Procurement Performance Lead to run the back office procurement function on a global basis, including P2P, PMO, reporting, and training responsibilities.
You will be a key asset in the procurement team, and a vital part of all projects that are undertaken, both internally and for external resource.
We are looking for someone who is personable, and able to work with both procurement, and the wider business, in order to gain buy in, and positive relationships with all involved.
- Ensure Procurement performance in-line with business expectations and reporting requirements.
- Lead the global procurement P2P project (Coupa)
- Managing project plans ensuring procurement are on track, and create reports to present to senior management the current status.
- Lead and manage Spend Analysis Reporting, Saving & Benefits Tracking Reporting.
- PMO reponsiblities - organising team meetings and events
- Combine cross-functional teams, supplier relationships, technology and organizational capabilities into successful programmes.
- Train procurement personnel in Procurement Excellence, Procurement systems, and specific spend categories either directly or by engaging suitable third party specialists.
- Improve the evidencing & tracking of benefits report to the business and the financial reporting tools used
- Experience in development of complex databases for supplier development & measurement, spend and contracts data.
- Experienced in the set up and utilisation of eProcurement, eAuction and on line Catalogue Ordering Systems
- Experience in runing the entire procurement back office on a global basis
If interested in the Procurement Performance Lead role in London, then please apply, and I will give you a call.