£30000 - £40000 per annum
6 months ago
Procurement P2P Training Lead - £40k
A FTSE 250 company is currently moving towards a more technologically advanced procurement operating model, and has recently launched COUPA. As a result of this, they are needing the expertise of a P2P Training Lead.
You will have experience delivering training to users across Procurement Procure to Pay systems (P2P).
Role is based in Surrey.
- Build strong relationships with business leaders and stakeholders to manage the adoption and optimisation of the Coupa platform
- Work with suppliers on a periodic basis to gain feedback on Coupa and identify improvement
- Develop ongoing training materials, presentations and communication materials as part of a structured development programme
- Conduct live classroom and virtual classes tailoring content based on data from the Coupa platform
- Mentor other instructors in subject matter, content, and course delivery standards
- Actively engage in current developments on tools, technology, and training methodologies
- Experience working in a Procurement organisation
- Experience delivering training on a P2P system
- Excellent knowledge across Procurement and Procure to Pay processes
- Experience working within a multi-site business - and willing to travel
If you are interested in this Procurement P2P Training Lead - £40k role and have relevant experience, then please click "apply" and I will call you at the earliest opportunity.