£40000 - £60000 per annum
8 days ago
Procurement P2P Systems Lead - COUPA
A FTSE 250 company is currently moving towards a more technologically advanced procurement operating model, and has recently launched COUPA. As a result of this, they are needing the expertise of a procurement systems lead.
You will have experience across Procurement Procure to Pay systems (P2P), and while experience of COUPA would be a distinct advantage, they are happy to look at candidates with other platform experience.
This role can be flexible on location - with 2 days required in Surrey.
- Manage external relationships with Coupa and other Procurement systems / software providers
- Manage internal relationships with IT globally to ensure Procurement systems are supported and optimized
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for Coupa and all Procurement systems
- Review and assess the capabilities of Procurement systems in line with business requirements
- Ensure Coupa / Procurement systems are optimized from a technical perspective
- Analyse and interpret Coupa data to draw conclusions and drive improvements
- Support strategic procurement activities providing local/ country insights and feedback supplier performance
- Extensive experience working in a Procurement organisation
- Experience working with the Coupa platform is preferred
- Excellent knowledge across Procurement and Procure to Pay processes
- Experience working within a multi-site business - and willing to travel
If you are interested in this Procurement P2P Systems Lead - COUPA role and have relevant COUPA experience, then please click "apply" and I will call you at the earliest opportunity.