Birmingham, West Midlands
£70000 - £100000 per annum + excellent benefits
6 days ago
A recognised market leading, global, Financial Services organisation are looking to recruit a Delivery focused Performance Manager, to manage the relationship with a newly appointed global outsourced (BPO) partner. It is a fantastic senior level opportunity to act as a conduit between the global organisation and the offshore locations in Europe, Asia and South America.
- You will manage the delivery and operational obligations of the newly mobilised global BPO agreement, with a footprint spanning more than 19 countries.
- You will a team of 5 direct reports, remotely located in support of your objectives.
- You will ensure the performance of the BPO provider, in line with defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- You will ensure that the contract is executed in accordance with our clients' risk, governance and compliance policy and procedures
- You will lead all formal governance reviews of contractual performance, both on a monthly and quarterly basis (supporting key Procurement and Operational stakeholders)
- You will play a key role in supporting the Procurement function and ensuring that the outsourced partner is aware of the urgency of certain projects, ensuring that deadlines are hit, allowing Procurement to achieve their goals.
- Demonstrable Commercial Contract and Supplier Management experience for large, complex Outsourcing arrangements (ideally BPO)
- 'Blue-Chip' career profile, with evidence of working in a complex, international, matrix organisation
- Demonstrable experience of leading high performing teams
- Excellent communicator, with the gravitas to engage and influence 'CXO' level stakeholders
- Excellent academic profile; ideally Degree qualified
- Procurement experience is certainly beneficial