£70000 - £75000 per annum + + car allowance + Excellent Benefits
5 months ago
Procurement Operations Manager (Systems) £75K + Car allowance + Excellent Package
Are you an ambitious Procurement Manager looking for a career defining challenge? This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the change transformation management of a Procurement function, supporting the Director of IT with the ongoing development and implementation of a best in class process. The role will include forming working relationships with team members, Suppliers, consultants, legal and financial representatives.
Location: London/Home based - UK based role with approx. 1 day per month in London office
Salary: Up to £75k per annum
Role type: Permanent | Full time
- Develop and implement the Procurement Technology Strategy around productivity tools and P2P workflows, ensuring it is aligned with the overall business objectives.
- Ensuring Procurement performance is in-line with business expectations and reporting requirements.
- Lead and manage the selection/management of all procurement related tools required by the business from selection to implementation and on-going operations of the various platforms e.g. Spend Analysis Reporting, Saving & Benefits Tracking Reporting etc.
- Drive and manage Procurement lead team output
- Capture Procurement lead team actions and ensure team delivery in-line with agreed actions.
- Develop solutions that will enable the active monitoring & tracking of compliance to major deals, highlighting risks to benefits to all regions,
- Create and manage programme reporting including presentations to management
The jobholder will demonstrate stakeholder engagement, influencing and management skills.
- Demonstrable experience in a professional purchasing role gained in complex, 'blue-chip' environments
- Experienced in the set up and utilisation of eProcurement, eAuction and on line Catalogue Ordering Systems - such as Oracle or Oracle fusion.
- Experience in development of complex databases for supplier development & measurement, spend and contracts data.
- Experience in managing large outsourced services contracts
- Strong commercial acumen, knowledge of contract law, good financial management and proven communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Proven experience in team and people management
- Degree qualified or equivalent
A fantastic opportunity - click to apply!