22 days ago
This exciting and challenging greenfield procurement role offers an experienced purchasing professional the chance to join a procurement function which is at the beginning of some exciting new changes. The organisation has recently transformed its' procurement function and gives the successful applicant the opportunity to raise the profile of procurement within their region and design what good looks like.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement Operations for Northern Europe, you will be responsible for implementing global and local procurement activities, managing spend, leveraging agreements with suppliers, and defining process and policy to ensure the needs of the regional teams dovetail with the strategic requirements of the business.
Responsible for the coordination and implementation of global procurement strategies at site and cluster level. Ensures development of strategies for country local procurement categories and management of the implementation at both site and cluster level. The successful candidate will be expected to travel to sites across Northern Europe.
Role: Procurement Operations Manager, Nordics
Salary: up to 850,000 kr
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Manages Supplier relationship with Key National Accounts to ensure adequate quantities/price and services defined by the group category manager
- Coaches, motivates and guides the Team and develops Purchasing resources to meet business objectives
- Manages back office procurement operations (P2P, Quality complains request, continuous improvement process…)
- Directs, Reviews and Manages purchasing strategy set by the Group
- Ensures KPI service & savings targets are set and achieved
- Develops and leads Procurement Operations Team (one direct report based in Finland) to achieve all functional and Business Targets
- Monitors the performance of staff based on procurement and customer relationship management and initiate corrective measures
- Acts as business partner and primary point of contact for country level management
- Builds a strong relationship with the business and attend business leadership meetings, at country, cluster or site levels
If you'd like further detail regarding package and role or to schedule a call please drop your cv in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org