£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance + Package
9 months ago
1st Executive have been engaged to recruit a number of key roles as part of a major procurement start-up programme - within a Greenfield environment. We have been tasked with sourcing a Procurement Operations Manager, with responsibility for the development and management of best practice operational processes, practices, policies and technology tools. The jobholder will create an awareness of best practice, and culture of continuous improvement.
The jobholder will be tasked with developing a common 'best-practice' approach to procurement, as well implementing appropriate technology (P2P), Contracts Management Solutions, Risk Assessment and MI reporting tools (KPI's & Dashboards). In turn, the jobholder will provide operational support and guidance on all procurement related process and systems issues.
By driving continuous improvement across the procurement function the jobholder will ensure that the team is delivering against savings targets, efficiency measures, values, internal satisfaction levels and agreed timescales. Furthermore, the jobholder will ensure improved utilisation of ERP systems and eSourcing tools.
By designing Procurement Policy, and related processes that incorporate Ethics and CSR requirements, the jobholder will ensure the function is capable of passing internal and external audits (including CIPS accreditation).
- Experience in supporting the development of process and systems strategy for Group Procurement functions
- Evidence of developing, leading, coaching and mentoring team members
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of operational procurement and associated processes
- Evidence of developing Contract Management and Supplier Risk Assessment processes
- Ideally Degree & MCIPS qualified