£55000 - £65000 per annum
4 months ago
Procurement Operations Manager (EMEA)
The Global Procurement Operations Manager (EMEA) (Reading) will lead the strategy development of Operational Procurement processes and activities, and ensure successful implementation of the strategy. The objective is to ensure a Best in Class service to the business globally that is compliant to all standards and policies, both internall and externally.
- The role includes the set up, continued evolution and management of contracting and e-sourcing plus a team of data analysts.
- The role is responsible for driving improvements in the business / function's risk profile and efficiency / effectiveness through the successful delivery of key operational change programmes including e-sourcing, Contracts Compliance and contracting effectiveness.
- The role is responsible for creating and maintaining a high performance culture across the Global Operations team (a team of e-sourcing and contracting specialists, plus Procurement team of analysts who carry out the agreed operational procurement processes.)
- Good practical experience gained from having hands on operational procurement and category management experience, preferably in both direct and indirect sectors
- A proven track record of delivering operational procurement change in complex ,blue chip global organisations in functions dealing with multi-billion $ spends.
- Deep contracting knowledge - either a legal or procurement background. (Highly knowledgeable in contracting processes, tools and systems, as well as deep understanding of critical clauses and T&Cs.)
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills. Ability to engage with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organisation, in multiple countries / timezones.
- Highly knowledgeable in terms of best in class operational procurement practices and systems. Depth of experience with systems and processes such as spend data, contract management and e-sourcing.
- Experience of direct line management of a geographically dispersed team
If you are interested in this role, please call me on 01483 212183