€58000 - €65000 per annum + + package
11 days ago
Procurement Operation Specialist. Germany. €58-€65k + package
This exciting and challenging procurement role offers an experienced purchasing professional the chance to join a dynamic procurement function with an experienced and welcoming senior leadership team. The organisation has recently transformed its' procurement function and gives the successful applicant the opportunity to raise the profile of procurement within their region.
You will collaborate with the Global Category Lead on the strategy definition and implement relevant global and local procurement activities across the 20 sites in your region across Germany and Switzerland. Ideally, you will have raw material category management experience and be able to facilitate best practice at grassroots level, identify areas for improvement and communicate effectively with a diverse stakeholder community.
The ideal candidate will have an engineering or manufacturing background in raw materials/directs - potentially within automotive, pharma or food manufacturing for example.
Role: Procurement Specialist. Germany & Switzerland.
Ideally based in Frankfurt, travel is 40-50% so could also be Munich or Hambourg.
Salary: €58-65k + Package
* Collaborate and support Category Management Teams as needed (e.g., strategy input, supplier feedback, local market feedback, etc.)
* At site level, responsible for implementing global and local Procurement strategies and projects
* Conduct local market research (suppliers and products) and assist with defining their needs
* Meet with local suppliers and manage the relationship
* Conduct and implement sourcing, buying and tactical activities
* Communicate ideas for improvement to internal customers and category leads
* Address queries relating to the P2P process
If you feel like you'd be a good fit and want to learn more please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP with your contact details and I'll get back to you. Job closes on 18/09/2020.