Up to £30000 per annum + extensive benefits
about 1 month ago
Our client a Major Organisation with a strong reputation in their field and an innovative and positive approach, are now seeking a Procurement Officer in this new role, due to further growth and development.
Procurement Officer - Estates/Construction/ FM
Salary: up to £30K + exceptional benefits
- In this role you will take responsibility for the categories within Estates and Construction to deliver cost savings and efficiencies
- Provide procurement advice, guidance and support to customers, suppliers and managers
- Identify and liaise with internal and external stakeholders as appropriate.
- Undertake procurement procedures assigned including high value, complex and high-risk projects where required.
- Ensure contracts are structured to enable successful management of the supplier relationship to extract increased value for money
- Manage tenders and contracts, preparing procurement strategies and implementing processes and procedure
- You should have previous experience of working in a procurement environment, managing the day to day requirements of a contract, preparing and analysing data, ensuring compliance with internal & external procurement regulations, basic tendering and delivering savings & associated benefits.
- Ideally CIPS qualified or studying
- Experience of managing contracts and tender procedure is desirable
- Ideal background of experience in Estates, FM or Construction or public sector OJEU contracts (but not essential)
- Public or Private Sector background of experience considered
For a confidential discussion on the role, please call Olivia Bray on 01483 213305 or alternatively email me at firstname.lastname@example.org